Q1: How long have you been in Real Estate?
Richelle: I have been a licensed Realtor for 5 years, but started working with my father behind the
scenes (on and off) before I had even graduated high school. Real estate is in my blood and has been a
huge part of my life.
Jeff: This is my 31 st year as a Realtor in Salmon Arm.
Q2: What brought you to the Shuswap?
Richelle: I grew up here and consider myself very lucky that my parents relocated here from the lower
mainland when I was young. It was such an incredible community to grow up in and now incredible to
raise my family here!
Jeff: The quiet lifestyle and community drew me here to raise my family.
Q3: What is your favorite thing about doing business in the Shuswap?
Richelle: The incredible support from the community and the friendly “small town” feel. Plus, with my
line of work I play a bit of tour guide to people moving to the area and I love being able to show off
Salmon Arm and the Shuswap and to share with them everything that makes our community so amazing
to live and work in.
Q4: You are a father-daughter duo! What do you love about working together?
Richelle: We know that it might not be something that would work for everyone but we love working
together. We think and work very similarly which makes day-to-day business run smoothly and the fact
that we can offer two different generational perspectives is a great tool for collaborating and providing
better service to our clients.
Q5: How does your organization support the Shuswap Community?
Richelle: We try and support our community in as many ways as we can. Through sponsorships like this,
by donating the use of our courtesy moving van to community groups, and by being a member of
Women Who Wine.
Q6: What are your top ten favorite businesses in the Shuswap?
Richelle: There are so many amazing and incredible businesses in the Shuswap, we are very lucky. This is
a very hard one to choose as they’re all great!
- The Nom (for delicious and nutritious meals on the go)
- Stillfood Bistro (for their coffees)
- Shuswap Cider Co. (for the refreshing cider after a long day of work)
- Askew’s Foods (for their great customer service and selection of local products)
- Braby Motors (for keeping our vehicles running like they should with all the miles we put on)
- Wearabouts Clothing (for their great selection of clothing/footwear)
- Shuswap National (for their delicious restaurant and great golf)
- Acuity Advisors (for their knowledgeable accountants that keep our business running smoothly)
- On Alex (for the perfect gift for you or someone else)
- Fern & Co. (for their relaxing environment and selection of esthetic services)
Q7: What are your top 5 favorite summer activities to do in the Shuswap?
- Visiting the weekly farmers market on Saturday mornings
- Attending the Roots and Blues music festival in August
- Relaxing at the many great beaches in the area
- Shopping at all the incredible local downtown businesses
- Walking and exploring the many trails in the area
- Spending time on Shuswap Lake
- Exploring the Shuswap (and other areas of BC)
- Enjoying the beautiful weather
Q8: What made you decide to partner with the Women Who Wine Society for this Community Giving
Richelle: I have been a member of Women Who Wine since the beginning and it is such an incredible
group to be a part of. It is an incredible group of women who are very passionate about helping and
supporting our incredible community in many ways. It was an easy decision to support in some small
way to help the Women Who Wine keep doing what they do best in giving back to the Shuswap.
Q9: Is there anything else about you or your organization that you’d like to share?
Jeff: We are proud to serve the Shuswap and provide the best service we can. We feel incredibly lucky
that we get to sell the Shuswap lifestyle and share everything that makes our community so incredible
with our clients.